Pause for a moment and look up at the skies. There is ever-changing beauty to behold in the cloudscape. Learn the difference between common cloud types (do you know your cirrostratus from your cumulonimbus?) and find out which is most likely to herald the arrival of the rains or approaching fair weather.
- 30 illustrated cards plus an altitude map poster and introduction to cloud spotting
- Learn the difference between common cloud types and find out more about their formation and what they may mean for the day ahead.
- A mindful new challenge to break through the constant noise of our busy modern world
- An inspirational gift for those who want to stay connected with nature and find some headspace in a busy world
- The author, Gavin Pretor-Pinney founded the Cloud Appreciation Society and is an established author on the cloud spotting.